Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Online Part 1
This Web-based eLearning course provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course. Course participants who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate granting them entrance to a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3) with a certified American Heart Association Instructor, which they must pass to qualify for a Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED course card. PC and Mac® compatible. Please include an e-mail address when ordering. The access key and instructions on how to log in and register for the course will be e-mailed to you, usually within 1 business day. NOTE: You must purchase one online access key for each student trained.
For successful course completion, AHA PEDIATRIC FIRST AID, CPR+AED Blended course has three (3) parts:
- Part 1: online cognitive lessons—anytime and anywhere with computer access- 6 hours
- Part 2: hands-on skills practice + Part 3: hands-on skills testing – 1-2 hours
After payment the online keycode/course key and instructions on how to log in and register for the HeartCode® PEDIATRIC FIRST AID, CPR+AED Online Part 1 at http://aeglobalrescue.myonlineaha.org will be send to your email ( please supply a functional e-mail during registration) usually within 1 business day. If you do not receive an email within 2 working days, please write email@example.com or call +234-811-111-2311.
Course participants who successfully complete Part 1 (including the written online exam) and have printed out their certificate should write firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234-811-111-2311 or go to our website book for a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3).
After passing the skill test AHA PEDIATRIC FIRST AID, CPR+AED Card will be issued to you same day.
Key Features and Benefits
This course includes information on:
- the four steps of first aid
- first aid skills, including:
- finding the problem
- stopping bleeding
- using an epinephrine pen
- child CPR AED
- infant CPR
- adult CPR AED (optional module)
- child CPR with mask (optional module)
- infant CPR with mask (optional module)
- asthma-care training for child-care providers (optional module)
- interactive exercises
- audio and video
- a transcript option to help meet diverse learning needs
- skills summary sheets and other resources to aid in learning, such as action plans, checklists, and informational sheets
- Includes online access to portions of the Heartsaver® Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook, and access to all information in the online course for 24 months following activation of the course key.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does this course include access to the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook?
A: The course provides online access to portions of the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook, as well as a number of supplemental resources, including skills summary sheets and checklists.