Heartsaver® CPR AED Online Part 1
This Web-based eLearning course provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the Heartsaver CPR AED course. Course participants who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate granting them entrance to a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3) with a certified American Heart Association Instructor, which they must pass to qualify for a Heartsaver CPR AED course card. PC and Mac® compatible. Please include an e-mail address when ordering. The access key and instructions on how to log in and register for the course will be e-mailed to you, usually within 1 business day.
For successful course completion, AHA CPR AED Blended course has three (3) parts:
- Part 1: online cognitive lessons—anytime and anywhere with computer access- 10-12 hours
- Part 2: hands-on skills practice + Part 3: hands-on skills testing – 2-3 hours
After payment the online keycode/course key and instructions on how to log in and register for the HeartCode® CPR AED Online Part 1 at http://aeglobalrescue.myonlineaha.org will be send to your email (you need a functional e-mail) usually within 1 business day. If you do not receive an email within 2 working days, please write email@example.com or call +234-811-111-2311.
Course participants who successfully complete Part 1 (including the written online exam) and have printed out their certificate should write firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234-811-111-2311 or go to our website book for a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3).
After passing the skill test AHA CPR AED Card will be issued to you same day.
Key Features and Benefits
This course includes information on:
- adult CPR AED
- adult choking relief
- child CPR AED (optional)
- infant CPR (optional)
- child and infant choking relief (optional)
- interactive exercises
- audio and video
- a “drag and drop” tool that reinforces steps and sequences
- a tool for taking and referencing notes
- a progress bar at top of course screen and check-mark icons next to each exercise that indicate progress through the course
- navigation controls that allow user to move easily through content, including accordion-style content navigation for less scrolling
- screen and text-sized options to help meet diverse learning needs
- Includes online access to the Heartsaver® CPR AED Student Workbook, and access to all information in the online course for 24 months following activation of the course key.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does this course include access to the Heartsaver CPR AED Student Workbook?
A: Yes, the course provides online access to the Heartsaver CPR AED Student Workbook.
Q: How long can students access the information in this online course?
A: Once a student activates his or her course key, the student can access the course information, including the student workbook, for 24 months